Article 1 (Scope of application)
1. Accommodation contracts and related contracts to be concluded between the hotel and guests shall be governed by this agreement and the usage rules (hereinafter referred to as "usage rules") that are integral to this agreement. Any matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be governed by laws and ordinances or generally established customs.
2. If the Hotel agrees to a special agreement within the scope of laws and customs, the special agreement shall take precedence notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 2 (Application for accommodation contract)
1. A person who intends to apply for an accommodation contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following matters in accordance with the ordinances stipulated by the prefecture where the Hotel is located.
(1) Name of guest
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Accommodation fee
(4) Guest contact information
(5) Other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel
2. In the event of any change in the content of the request made to the Hotel pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Guest shall promptly notify the Hotel of the changed content.
3. In the event that the Guest requests, during his/her stay, the continuation of his/her stay beyond the date set forth in Paragraph 1 (2), the Hotel shall treat it as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made. I will have it.
Article 3 (Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.)
1. An accommodation contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the hotel has accepted the application as set forth in the preceding article. However, this does not apply when it is proved that the Hotel did not accept it.
2. When an accommodation contract has been concluded in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the accommodation charges for the entire accommodation period related to the accommodation contract shall be paid by the date specified by the hotel.
3. In the event of any of the following events, the hotel may treat the application as though the guest had no intention of actually staying at the hotel. The accommodation contract shall become invalid.
(1) When the accommodation charges set forth in the preceding paragraph have not been paid by the date designated by the hotel as stipulated in the same paragraph. (In the case of continuous stays that extend over a month, the charges will be settled once at the end of each month.)
(2) Within 10 days from the date of the first contact even if an attempt is made to contact the contact information requested in accordance with paragraph 1 of the preceding article (however, if the number of days up to the day of accommodation is less than 10 days) If you cannot contact us by 15:00 on the day of your stay).
(3) When communication from the hotel is refused.
Article 4 (Refusal to conclude an accommodation contract)
1. The hotel may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract in the following cases.
(2) When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy.
(3) When there is a reason equivalent to the previous item, such as when it is actually planned to provide guest rooms with priority for disaster victims and disaster recovery personnel due to the occurrence of a disaster or other emergency situation.
(4) If the person who applies for accommodation or intends to stay is a member of an organized crime group, an organized crime group-related organization, or other anti-social forces as stipulated in the Act on Prevention of Unfair Acts by Organized Crime Group Members and Prefectural Ordinances Concerning the Exclusion of Organized Crime Groups Or when you are related to it.
(5) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to act against the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals regarding accommodation.
(6) When it is clearly recognized that the person seeking accommodation is suffering from an infectious disease.
(7) When requesting services or other burdens that exceed the socially acceptable range for accommodation.
(8) When accommodation cannot be provided due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(9) When the person who intends to stay is intoxicated, etc., and is likely to cause trouble to other guests or interfere with the operation of the Club, and to other guests or employees of the Club, When you behave in a way that causes trouble.
(10) When only minors without parental permission stay. (11) When applying for accommodation for the purpose of transferring the right to stay to another person.
(12) When you apply for accommodation even though you do not actually intend to stay.
(13) In addition, when it falls under the provisions of various laws and regulations or prefectural ordinances.
Article 5 (Guest's Right to Cancel Contract)
1. The Guest may cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
2. In the event that the Guest cancels the accommodation contract in whole or in part pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall pay a penalty as listed in Attached Table No.2.
3. If the guest does not arrive by the estimated time of arrival on the day of accommodation without contacting the hotel, the hotel may consider that the accommodation contract has been canceled by the guest.
Article 6 (Hotel's Right to Cancel Contract)
1. The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When the Guest is a member of or related to an organized crime group, an organization affiliated with an organized crime group, or any other anti-social force as stipulated in the Act on Prevention of Unfair Acts by Gang Members and Prefectural Ordinances Concerning Exclusion of Organized Crime Groups.
(2) The Guest is assaulted, threatened, extorted, made an unreasonable demand, acted as a gambling, possessed or used drugs, firearms, swords, or similar items not permitted by law, or uses them in any other way within the Club. Acts that cause inconvenience to customers, acts contrary to laws and regulations or public order and morals, or when there is a risk of doing these acts.
(3) When it is clearly recognized that the guest is suffering from an infectious disease.
(4) When requesting services or other burdens that exceed the reasonable range for accommodation.
(5) When accommodation cannot be provided due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(6) When you smoke in the guest room, mischief with firefighting equipment, etc., or act that hinders fire prevention and fire prevention.
(7) When transferring or attempting to transfer the right to stay.
(8) When violating this agreement or the hotel's usage rules .
(9) In addition, when it falls under the provisions of various laws and regulations or prefectural ordinances.
3. When our hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, we will not refund the accommodation fee except in the cases of paragraph 1 (3) and (5).
Article 7 (Registration of accommodation)
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the Hotel by the day of accommodation.
(1) Guest's name, age, gender, address and occupation
(2) For foreign nationals, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Pre-Hakuchi and Destination
2. Other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel
Article 8 (Operating Hours of Guest Rooms)
1. The guest can use the guest room of the hotel from the check-in time determined by the club to the check-out time. However, in the case of consecutive stays, it can be used all day except for the day of arrival and departure.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel may allow the Guest to use the guest room outside the hours stipulated in the same Paragraph. In this case, an additional charge (including consumption tax and service charge) determined by the Hotel will be charged. However, if the check-in time on the scheduled departure date is exceeded, one night's accommodation fee will be charged, and the same shall apply to use from before the check-out time on the arrival date.
3. The Hotel reserves the right to enter the guest room and take necessary measures for safety and hygiene management even during the hours when the guest can use the guest room based on the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 9 (Compliance with Usage Rules)
1. Guests are required to comply with the hotel's rules of use within the premises of the hotel.
Article 10 (Business hours)
1. The business hours of various facilities, etc. within the Hotel will be announced on notices throughout the hotel, information books in guest rooms, etc.
2. The business hours of the facilities, etc. in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case, we will notify you accordingly.
Article 11 (Payment of fees)
1. The breakdown of the accommodation charges, etc. to be paid by the guest shall be as listed in Appended Table 1.
2. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk or at a place designated by the Hotel in Japanese Yen or a method of settlement approved by the Hotel upon the arrival of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel. I'll enjoy having this.
Article 12 (Handling of Deposited Items, etc.)
1. The hotel does not store articles, valuables or cash.
2. If the goods, valuables or cash brought into the hotel by the guest are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the hotel, the hotel shall not be liable for the damage. to compensate
Article 13 (Storage of Guest's Baggage or Belongings)
1. In the event that the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to their arrival, the hotel shall be kept in custody only when the hotel has been contacted prior to arrival and has agreed to this. increase.
2. After the guest has checked out, if the guest's luggage or belongings are left behind at the hotel, the hotel will, in principle, store them for seven days, including the date of discovery, during which time the guest will request a return. If this is not done, it shall be delivered to the nearest police station. However, valuables shall be immediately delivered to the nearest police station. Food, beverages, magazines, and other waste items will be disposed of at the hotel's discretion if no contact is made by the day after check-out.
3. In order to properly dispose of misplaced baggage or belongings according to the nature of the contents, the hotel will inspect the contents at will and, if necessary, return it to the person who lost it or process it in accordance with the preceding paragraph. and the guest cannot raise an objection to this.
4. In the case of Paragraphs 1 and 2, the Hotel shall not be liable for damages related to the custody of the guest's luggage or belongings, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
Article 14 (Responsibility for Parking)
1. When the Guest uses the parking lot of the Hotel, the Hotel only lends the parking space and does not take responsibility for the custody of the vehicle. However, in the management of the parking lot, if damage is caused intentionally or negligently on the part of the Hotel, the Hotel shall be responsible for compensation.
Article 15 (Responsibilities of Guests)
1. When the Hotel incurs expenses for cleaning or repairing guest rooms, loss of sales opportunities, or other damages due to an act by the Guest that violates these Terms and Conditions or the Rules of Use , or for any other reason attributable to the Guest. The said guest shall compensate for the damage suffered by the club.
Article 16 (Room cleaning)
1. If a guest stays in the same guest room for two consecutive nights or more, the guest room will be cleaned every day in principle.
2. Even if we receive a request from the guest that cleaning is not necessary, we will clean the guest room at least once every three days in accordance with laws and prefectural ordinances. will do. However, if the Hotel deems it necessary, the guest room may be cleaned at any time.
3. The Guest may not refuse the cleaning of the guest room set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 17 (Revision of Terms and Conditions)
1. This Agreement may be revised at any time as necessary. If these Terms and Conditions are revised, the Hotel shall post the content and effective date of the revised Terms and Conditions in the guest room of the Hotel.
Published January 10 , 2022 ( 1st edition)
Appended Table 1 Calculation Method of Accommodation Charges (Related to Article 11)
hotel fee Basic accommodation fee Room charge and service charge
Incidental charge Food and beverage charges and other usage charges
tax consumption tax
1. Accommodation charges are based on the price list posted in the hotel, pamphlets, websites, etc.
2. Only preschool children can stay in excess of the room capacity. However, the number of guests may be limited depending on the size of the guest room.
Capacity additional charge (per person)
Elementary school student
Junior high school students and above
Appended Table 2 Penalties (related to Article 5)
[Penalty in normal season]
No show without contact
the day before
2 days ago
1. The % is the ratio of the cancellation fee to the accommodation fee (including the affiliated fee in the affiliated accommodation plan with other business operators). In addition, if the amount calculated according to the cancellation policy stipulated by the other affiliated business operator exceeds the amount of the penalty calculated above, the amount will be collected as a penalty.